Will The Real Aqua SD Rainbow Milli Please Stand UP?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Squibbles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice, where is this in your tank? High light and high flow? or where is it positioned?
High light, High flow. Currently experimenting with even higher flow. haha! Running 3 neptune wavs and xf280 gyres along with 3 g4 radions @ ~85% and 4 t5 bulbs.

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please stand up!
Please stand up!
So I believe I bought an imposter......about a year back. The person I bought it from claimed to have purchased it direct from you guys. Now, I have seen at least 5 versions of this milli and would really just like to see the actual original milli so I can hopefully get the real one.

I have seen so many different Millie's all claiming to be the one. Now some lighting and conditions may change it a bit, but not too much. What I have found is that milli's are not too susceptible to color variations in tanks. Not as much as most acro's , such as a Tenuis.
So can you show me the real one please???

I am curious to which tenuis you have noticed changes greatly under different lighting? I have always found tenuis to be solid corals with consistent colors and most easy to grow once aclimated to captivity.

Asd, this mille is one of the coolest around, still! Let's see more pics everyone.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've got this one. It has colored up great and is one of the hardiest corals in my tank. I have it up high right under my radions and in high flow.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back