Will The Real Aqua SD Rainbow Milli Please Stand UP?

Coronus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,058
Location
Bermuda Triangle
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please stand up!
Please stand up!
So I believe I bought an imposter......about a year back. The person I bought it from claimed to have purchased it direct from you guys. Now, I have seen at least 5 versions of this milli and would really just like to see the actual original milli so I can hopefully get the real one.

I have seen so many different Millie's all claiming to be the one. Now some lighting and conditions may change it a bit, but not too much. What I have found is that milli's are not too susceptible to color variations in tanks. Not as much as most acro's , such as a Tenuis.
So can you show me the real one please???
 
Hey Coronus!

Here's the original one that came in back in 2008 - http://www.3reef.com/threads/sick-rainbow-mille-so-sweet.106586/

We got a nice colony back about a year ago from a person who grew it out from a frag back in 2008. Pic below. That's the most recent picture of one at the moment.





We are growing some back out at the moment, but am currently out of stock.

Hope yours look similar to these, thanks!
 
IMG_0201.JPG
 
Thanks for posting the pic. I would really like a Frag when it comes in stock. I'll check back with you. When do think it will be ready? Weeks, months, etc....
thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new