Will these 2 sting??? Thx!

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
4,233
Reaction score
12,495
Location
ARIZONA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a Pearlberry Acro (on the right) approximately 4 months ago. Since then, one of my Monticaps are moving in uncomfortably close. Will there be a fight? If so who would win? Or will they get along nicely? Thx.
IMG_5965.jpeg
 
I had a war last night monti vs acro and the monti came of worse , totally dissolved branch
 
lol, you can sent me anything that’s getting to crowded. lol. I have a big empty tank.
 
The chalice is 12” so you can take what you want
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3004.jpeg
    IMG_3004.jpeg
    295.3 KB · Views: 64
I purchased a Pearlberry Acro (on the right) approximately 4 months ago. Since then, one of my Monticaps are moving in uncomfortably close. Will there be a fight? If so who would win? Or will they get along nicely? Thx.
IMG_5965.jpeg
The cap will shade it out if it can't win against the pearlberry.
Definatly frag it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new