Will these guys eat a clam?

All clams are pretty awesome. Dersera clams are very bullet proof. I love em. But that being said I only Own 1 clam and it was a hitchhiker and was dipped and quarantined. I'm thinking it's a Dersera but wont know for another year.
Interesting. Why not until a year?
 
Interesting. Why not until a year?
Most hitchhikers are very small bivalves not of the tridacnid species but cool nonetheless. We had one grow to about 2" from a tiny speck. Cool but not colorful:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new