Will this seachem antibiotic still work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HAAAAAAAA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HAAAAAAAA

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2022
Messages
969
Reaction score
525
Location
Karnataka
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recieved seachem neoplex today and is this common? Its a bit orangish and guey quite a hell to measure, but will this still work?

It seems to be manufactured 7 months ago

IMG_20240910_220221.jpg
 
I just recieved seachem neoplex today and is this common? Its a bit orangish and guey quite a hell to measure, but will this still work?

It seems to be manufactured 7 months ago

IMG_20240910_220221.jpg
I just learned that neomycin sulfate is extremely hygroscopic so is it better to order a replacement or is this still usable?

(Almost broke my finger and the measure spoon just trying to dose some)

@Jay Hemdal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new