Will Tiger Pistol mess with BTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter macksy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

macksy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
33
Reaction score
10
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new BTA is still floating and walking around the tank trying to find a spot I’m nervous it’s going to float into my Pistols lair and get decimated by him are pistol aggressive towards nems?
 
It's more of a concern that the anemone isn't being accepting of the environment than worrying about the pistol shrimp. I never had an issue with them in my tank.
 
Upvote 0
It's more of a concern that the anemone isn't being accepting of the environment than worrying about the pistol shrimp. I never had an issue with them in my tank.
Makes sense I got it yesterday and had the flow off to let it attach which probably wasn’t the right move. After having the flow on he’s seems to have settled now.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new