OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Be a pal and share a link today!! Everyone who shares a link please let me know here in this thread!!

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to make a post on my Facebook recommending this forum. I'll share a link later when I'm not using my phone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet thank you!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks and BUMP!

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shared!!!! :)

kmaintl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried posting information on a R2R thread elsewhere and I get *************, same happens for reefbuilder articles. Guess your site is banded from theirs. Best form of any advertisement in the 30 years I've been in business is mouth to mouth with personal referrals... nothing like free advertisement because someone is happy with you.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the links everyone! Please keep linking!

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried posting information on a R2R thread elsewhere and I get *************, same happens for reefbuilder articles. Guess your site is banded from theirs. Best form of any advertisement in the 30 years I've been in business is mouth to mouth with personal referrals... nothing like free advertisement because someone is happy with you.

I'm assuming that you mean you tried to post an R2R link on another forum and your link was replaced with asterisks?

Unfortunately, some forums don't like competition, some forums blame other forums for activities that have happened in the past. Due to this, some of these forums have added other forums to a "censor list" in which links are blocked, replaced with asterisks.

If you have encountered this, on another fish related forum, please don't continue to try, on that same forum. We don't want anyone breaking our rules and we respect that other forums may have different rules. Also, this particular thread is viewable, by staff from other forums...lol. We wouldn't want them thinking that we're encouraging our members to break their forum rules.

Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Myspace (if it still exists), forums that do allow these types of links, ALL great outlets to help us out on! Thank you everyone!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HAHA Love for you all!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HAHA Super SPY!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes Missy!

kmaintl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep, that's what happened with the *********** this is way before this thread started.

I'm assuming that you mean you tried to post an R2R link on another forum and your link was replaced with asterisks?

Unfortunately, some forums don't like competition, some forums blame other forums for activities that have happened in the past. Due to this, some of these forums have added other forums to a "censor list" in which links are blocked, replaced with asterisks.

If you have encountered this, on another fish related forum, please don't continue to try, on that same forum. We don't want anyone breaking our rules and we respect that other forums may have different rules. Also, this particular thread is viewable, by staff from other forums...lol. We wouldn't want them thinking that we're encouraging our members to break their forum rules.

Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Myspace (if it still exists), forums that do allow these types of links, ALL great outlets to help us out on! Thank you everyone!!

redtop03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there most awesome, loyal, beautiful R2R members! :D

Hope your weekend has been great!

I wanted to remind/inform you of a great way you can give back to our community here at R2R and it's super simple and easy. Basically you just share links from R2R on other various websites and social media avenues. Local club forums are a great way and any other forums that allow links.

If you like a topic and want to give back, just copy the page url/link and post it somewhere. :) If you would do this once a day we could eventually rule the world! HAHA!

Please let me know if you are down to help us do this!

Thank you! :D

:lol: R2R already rules the reefing cyber world rev...but now this "beautiful R2R members" thing...you've obvoiusly not seen all of us :lol:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back