WillbobReef

Will W

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Messages
61
Reaction score
58
Location
SWFL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everybody,

this is my Innovative Marine 40. The Tank has been set up for 4.5 years at this point. I've been in the hobby for 17 years and been on this forum for a few years and never set up a thread. Im a big Acropora fan but never get sick of LPS and leather corals and some zoas.

Tank Specs:
-IM 40 gallon
-Ocean Revive Light with Noopsyche Mounting Arms
-Coral Box Wave Maker
-Ice Cap Gyre
-Coral Box Doser
-Tunze 9004 Skimmer
-Ebay Refugium light
-Started with Dry Rock ( I ordered 40 pounds of rock from amazon and it was two rocks. So I spent a lot of time with a chinzzle and reef cement to put together the rock structure.



94A7B99E-3F31-4650-8257-02A1405D5BA1.jpeg
 
Beautiful tank :)
 
40A91391-CC41-424D-AA07-5975F503A1C9.jpeg

This is a no name Tenuis! I got it from Gator Corals on his Facebook auction. If you like gonis and acropora he does a good job of bringing in new pieces and let them settle in before selling.
 
1766D448-1915-4C62-9D7F-554BAC2BEAF0.jpeg

Vivids Pink Passion.
I got this from Abe at Coral Euphoria. It just sat there for the first year and now it’s starting to branch off.
 
6E31EB6E-7812-44E3-9A2D-A3BF8354025D.jpeg

This was sold to me as a DingDang Mili as little baby nub for $20 but regardless it’s a beautiful acro!
 

Attachments

  • F445FD51-5C7B-4F8B-B376-55DE65748556.jpeg
    F445FD51-5C7B-4F8B-B376-55DE65748556.jpeg
    171.8 KB · Views: 57
Beautiful pieces :)
 
F0F81A9D-5BD0-4550-82C4-EF5FEF455ACA.jpeg

Unique Corals ET-from fraghouse corals
 
100E3619-5DE9-4B12-AE83-601B5D898D5F.jpeg

Red Robin Acro. This is the colony it’s from.
 
Silly question but may I ask if you do water changes weekly and if so how many gallons? I think I might be buying the same tank.
 
Silly question but may I ask if you do water changes weekly and if so how many gallons? I think I might be buying the same tank.
I use to do weekly water changes. But now it tends to be every 2-3 weeks. and I do 5 gallon water changes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new