Win a BioCube from CTARS

chriskid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! We have an amazing contest going right now!
You can win this amazing 14 gallon all in one biocube with T5 lighting and LED moonlights!
All you have to do right now is sign up for our new mailing list! The contest starts today and ends May 15th! Good Luck!
bounce.gif

contest1_zps3d1d3073.jpg

Win a BioCube Aquarium from CTARS – OFFICIAL RULES
Official Rules: 1. Open to residents of Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Long Island only. 2. To participate, complete an entry form with your name, email address and how you learned of the contest at CTARS Forum List. There will also be signups at the Frag Farmer’s Market in Storrs Connecticut on March 8th, 2014. 3. The contest will be conducted March 6th 2014 through May 15th, 2014. 4. Qualification for the Grand Prize drawing will be held as follows: on May 15th a winner will be picked at random by a computer generated program. The grand prize winner will be announced at the May 17th meeting as well as contacted by e-mail. 5. If the winner cannot be reached within five (5) days, the prize will be forfeited and another name will be generated from the list. 6. You must be 18 years of age or older to win. No purchase necessary. One qualifier per household. You need not be present to win. Void where prohibited. 7. This contest is not open to members of the Board of CTARS. 8. No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers. No cash equivalents. 9. Winner agrees to pick up the prize at either a CTARS meeting or at Affordable Aquatics. 10. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither CTARS, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or members have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules. 11. Approximate value of the prize is $240.

Last edited:

Trumptitan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I would like to add a new tank to my house my wife would prolly hand me back bits of my own body that I like in their current location. Its a super nice prize just not one that I would have a use for, so I felt it unnecessary for me to have my name in the drawing.

OP
OP
chriskid

chriskid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I would like to add a new tank to my house my wife would prolly hand me back bits of my own body that I like in their current location. Its a super nice prize just not one that I would have a use for, so I felt it unnecessary for me to have my name in the drawing.

I hope this has nothing to do with previous arguments about raffle prizes. unfortunately those previous comments need to be ignored, however I will honor your request, if that's what you should choose.

OP
OP
chriskid

chriskid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
get signed up! dont let this pass by:)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 60 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back