*** WIN A ClariSea SK-5000 from Triquatics! ***

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
triquatics2.jpg
Attention, Reef2Reefers! @Triquatics is teaming up with R2R to bring you a brand new giveaway! One lucky reefer is going to win a ClariSea SK-5000!!

Triquatics was founded by three reefers that believed that there could be a superior digital shopping experience worldwide! They strive to offer a superior customer experience, the products that we all know and love, and a family atmosphere that keeps you as their #1 priority.

How To Enter

There are multiple ways for you to enter to win! Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed (winning entry will be verified).
  • ENTRY #1: Subscribe to the Triquatics hashtag #TRIQUATICS to follow all of their new posts here on R2R! (Just click the hashtag link and then click "watch tag")
  • ENTRY #2: Post a link to something at Triquatics.com that you might like to see in a future giveaway.
  • ENTRY #3: Create an account on Triquatics.com (CLICK HERE)
  • ENTRY #4: Check out the Triquatics website. Then, leave a comment on this Facebook post (CLICK HERE) telling the world what you like most about the Triquatics shopping experience! It could be their unique Aqua Cash which lets you earn money while you shop, their free shipping, no restocking fees, price match guarantee, 10% military discount, monthly giveaways, or anything else that you like about the site.
  • ENTRY #5: Share this contest on any social media platform with the hashtags #Triquatics #Freestuff #R2R
  • ENTRY #6: Start/update your build thread on Reef2Reef (CLICK HERE if you don't have one started yet). You may do this weekly for a total of 4 entries.

• BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
This gives you the possibility of up to 10 (TEN) total entries!

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

One lucky reefer will win a brand new ClariSea SK-5000!!

The SK-5000 Automatic Roller Filter from D-D The Aquarium Solution is designed to filter high volumes of water without the need for a filter sock. This filter has a small footprint with a self-assembly design for multiple installation options and easy cleaning. The roller fleece is phosphate free and is designed with a low-odor material. This filter system is capable of removing particles as small as 20 microns from your water thus easing the strain on other devices (e.g. protein skimmer, pumps, wave makers) and producing a crystal clear water column. Having clear water allows your light to penetrate the water column and reach your corals and plants.

Benefits:
  • Brilliantly clear water without the need for high maintenance filter socks
  • Optimal light penetration for the growth and health of your corals and plants
  • Continuously removes detritus and organic waste, preventing accumulation bio wastes
  • Dramatically reduces the load on the protein skimmer by removing even the smallest of particles
  • Reduced maintenance of pumps, wave makers, and protein skimmers, plus...no more socks to clean
  • Noticeably reduces the accumulation of detritus in your aquarium substrate and sump
This is one AWESOME ROLLER FILTER valued at $399!

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through March 31, 2019. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on April 1, 2019.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Special Thanks to @Triquatics for sponsoring this great contest!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back