Win a Colorado Sunburst Anemone!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,259
Reaction score
5,770
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
rapraffle.jpg~original


There will be info at the show about the time we will do the drawing (sometime Sunday, must be present to win), as well as the actual anemone!
 
Last edited:
That's a sweet offer!
 
Hi Brett. What if I prebought from Todd this week and picking up at RAP.
 
Doh!!! I saw the thread title and actually "yelped" out loud...only to see that I'd have to be at RAP. I want you to know that I'm fighting back tears right now. :doh: :sad:
 
Doh!!! I saw the thread title and actually "yelped" out loud...only to see that I'd have to be at RAP. I want you to know that I'm fighting back tears right now. :doh: :sad:

Bwuahahahahaha. Dude I can totally hear your yelp that you did.
 
Doh!!! I saw the thread title and actually "yelped" out loud...only to see that I'd have to be at RAP. I want you to know that I'm fighting back tears right now. :doh: :sad:

While I did not "yelp" I think I sort of know what Charlie Brown felt like after he tried to kick the football!......:neutral:
Maybe the "plan" will be just as good...
 
Last edited:
While I did not "yelp" I think I sort of know what Charlie Brown felt like after he tried to kick the football!......:neutral:
Maybe the "plan" will be just as good...

No worries we have some good stuff planned for everyone on reef2reef in the next few weeks and months before the end of the year!
 
That would be exceptional. That would be unprecedented. That would draw a crowd and probably increase on-line traffic and sales like you can't even imagine.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new