Win a FFF (Frozen Food Feeder) from OctoAquatics!

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

2.jpg
Check it out, reefers! @OctoAquatics is giving one lucky hobbyist a Frozen Food Feeder here on R2R!

How to Enter:

1. Post up an idea for an acrylic product you'd like to see offered by OctoAquatics.

BONUS ENTRY #1: Check out www.octoaquatics.com and let us know what your favorite product is.

BONUS ENTRY #2: Make a post in your build thread stating which OctoAquatics product you'd like to add to your reef with a link to the product on their website.

Note: Please create a separate post for each entry.

Drawing:
Entries will be accepted through April 7th. On April 8th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry.

The Prize:

1.jpg

The Octo FFF (Frozen Food Feeder) is a great acrylic innovation for feeding frozen foods to your reef! Just drop in your frozen food and watch your livestock feed!

It measures 2" x 2" x 3" and is constructed from 1/4″ acrylic. It will hold on 1/2″ glass. Slots are 1/4″ wide. Depending on flow, the food will either fall through the middle divider and out through the bottom, or it will be blown out the side/front.

Thanks again to OctoAquatics for sponsoring this awesome giveaway on R2R!

Preme

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#1 - I think you guys should make acrylic skimmer stands, in four different sizes (small, medium, large, extra large). I'd also make various colors so people that have an OCD themed sump/ setup can match the color of the skimmer stand to there whole setup.
I'd offer, clear, red and white, white, black, you could even try a blue!

It would also be cool to see acrylic frag tanks in various sizes. You could offer the cube sizes such as 12x12x8, 14x14x8, 16x16x10 18x18x10 and 20x20x12. Then the rectangles series which could be 16x8x8, 20x8x8, 24x10x10, 30x12x12. I'd give frag tanks a nice modern look by making them rimless, I'd also give people the option of having black or clear back panels.

Lastly... reactors would be super cool! Offer 3 different size reactors, each size would have a different diameter and height to accommodate to everyone's spaces.

Preme

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry #1 - I like the nem acclimation box. It looks like it's very good quality, and I've never seen one that has had magnets to keep it in place... so that's for sure a plus in my mind! I also like the hatches on the top so it's easy to access to add or remove more anemones.

thatsaltydogchris

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think an orange coral viewer (kinda like the carmera gel filters) would be a cool product
And for my bonus entry my favorite product is the octo wall

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.3%
Back