WIN a MACNA 2012 Full Conference Pass! Check it out! WINNER Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go to MACNA because I will actually be down in Dallas for work that week so I feel like its meant to be!

fishboyt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to win so I can go to MACNA for the first time and either sell the ticket I already bought and get some money back, or take a friend/family member.

uall8up

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be wonderful to go to be able to learn even more about my new addiction!!!

M@!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought my pass but I would love to win a ticket for my Fiancee. I'm trying to get her more involved and a free ticket to MACNA would definitely help!

wichers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to hang out with all the reef fin addicts, get more education, and meet a new friend.

Texasnano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to go so I could meet other R2R members as well as other members from my local club and I knw my son would have a blast... Plus it only a couple hours away...... I got my fingers crossed.

volivier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go will be my first time! Love to hear the speakers and check out the vendors.

fishbit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been a marine aquarium keeper for over 40 years & have never been able to go to anything like this.Because I live in Arkansas,this is the as close to me as it has ever been,& I would love to go at least one time.

csharps42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go and see all the new products, I can't eveno into a shop where I live and buy a chromi, that is how bad the shops are where I live. Just to have a seselection I have to drive 3 hours

typicaltony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to win the pass since I'm already here in Dallas and would love to talk to vendors as well as hitting up the R2R booth.

lmccluer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would really like to win the free pass to MACNA because I am recently disabled and not able to work. I just started SW to occupy my time. I have always wanted a SW tank, have had FW for 20+ years. I think being able to attend the seminars and listening to the speakers would help me understand better how to take care of my new tank and marine inhabitants because I am more of a see person than a read person. Thanks for considering me!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump!

eubear

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Texas Style MACNA here we go!

I would love to attend MACNA and represent R2R! I'd wear a R2R shirt everyday and pass out invites to join R2R.

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to attend! Love to hear the speakers and put some faces to names! And love to see all the sweet coral in person as the nearest lfs is 2hrs from me so I never get a chance to "browse". ;)

D2TW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great opportunity. If I was lucky enough to get chosen it would be a complete honor to be able to meet with some of the "Greats" that have contributed to what the hobby is today. When I got out of the service, I left with a mess of things coming back from serving overseas. This hobby has been a great outlet and therapeutic for me. It's something that I have enjoyed for the last 5 years, and I look forward to continually learning more, not only for me, but for helping those that are new. Whoever gets this ticket I hope they have a great time and take advantage of all that it has to offer. Thanks for listening.

larryl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to win those passes to bring the kiddos to Macna. We are a reefing family and they would love the experince.

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to go because these Texan reefers definitely have reefing in their blood. I'd love to bear witness to it in person!

DynamiteCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to win these tickets because I could bring my family out there and just have a great time! Would really like go to Macna, it would be my first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back