Status
Not open for further replies.

bige

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go because I've always wanted to. And it's so close to where I live.

Camkha1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to go to MACNA because I love to see everything new in the hobby. I missed the 2010 MACNA which happened to be in my city. I wasn't in the the hobby at the time; It makes me wish I was. I'd love to have the opportunity to attend this year's MACNA, though. I just don't have enough money. I'd love if I would win! :)

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to win these passes so I could take my son and have some one on one time he is going to college and it seems I spend very little time with him anymore..also we have family in Texas that we could visit family he has never seen since we live in MI. and he has never been to TX. oh well good luck to everyone sure it will be a Rocking good time...
Roger

nitewindes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning my first large tank (been doing nano's). I am reading everything I can to try to learn. I really need the seminars, speakers and mentors to get me to that next level. I also need to see all of the latest equipment. I don't want to make a huge investment mistake on this tank. Really want to do it right. MACNA has everything I need to learn in one spot!

matthew1sherman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to go because I am in Dallas and living here, there will be very little travel cost. Which means I can spend more money at the event on stuff like ORA corals and equipment . Plus all the knowledge I will learn from speakers and fellow reefers.

Last edited:

andijo81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OOOOH OOOOH Pick Me! I Wanna Go!

I eat, sleep, and breathe this! I don't own a shirt w/o stretched out sleeves or fingers w/o glue. I have a bucket list just for my tank's. It has made me more outgoing, social, and centered. It's saved my life and made living w/PTSD sooo much more tolerable. I am a sponge and want to meet the people that make this hobby what it is and it's what I wanna be when I grow up. I'm 30, so that should be coming around soon. I'd like to start a NFP charity that put's tanks at VA medical centers' Mental Health and Hospice Unit's. I suffer from a rare debilitating genetic condition called EDS and I'm also an 8yr disabled veteran of the USMC and 2 tour OIF vet which isnt that many considering my brother has been 6x. IThis hobby, which is silly because I consider it so much more, has made me a better person. It teaches me PATIENCE and RESOLVE, which I was in desperate need of. I even find sea hares and snails adorable??? I treat me little buddies and coral better then myself. Even the DAMSEL's who I am sure were sent by devil to attack me and destroy my peace... though I've told them I'd flush them... It's shameful I know but I'd never do it. I live in Fond Du Lac, WI but have family 2 1/2 hrs North of the DFW area, Go Sooner! Also have'nt had decent Rocky Mountain Oysters w/ Steak in the stockyards in a hot minute:)...I'd be on my best behavior and everything:angel: Fingers Crossed!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're going to draw for the winner at the end of this week!

3Twinklets

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go to MACNA because I have worked all of my life and have never been many places.

Tetra1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why I Would Love To Go To MACNA 2012

I would love to go to the conference as I feel it would give me some much needed vacation time and also be part of research for my college. I am a Fsheries and Wildlife Major and currently studying Oceanography as my minor. I believe it would give me some much needed rsearch material to introduce for my class project. Thanks. :bigsmile:

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woot woot for the drawing :)!!

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to win a pass. I just found out I will actually be home this year for it and I have always wanted to go. And if I won it would be just that much more free money I would have to spend ;)

SmokeyCFH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot I didn't even see this! Honestly, I'd love to go because this is my passion...The moment I set up a reef tank, I knew this is what I wanted to do for life. I've never been more passionate about anything in my life aside from heavy metal lol. I have countless people asking me all the time if they're going to see me at MACNA and regrettably I have to tell them "no, I can't afford to go this year", it's a dream of mine to go to MACNA and comic-con in my lifetime, if I'm not meant to go to this MACNA, I will be there one of these days and that's a promise. I love seeing the new bounds and leaps this hobby is taking and I love seeing new products and meeting new, great and friendly people...there are no better folks out there than those right here at R2R and in this hobby! This is a great giveaway! Thank you guys for the chance to win! You guys rock!

Loki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for last chance entrances!!

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh man...i still have time?? i really want to go to macna! i want to go to meet all the r2rs, see the goods, get the inside track, and have a good time. thats why i want to go. i need to go to macna, because it will be a great experience. it will open my eyes to more than the limited reef scene here in norcal, and i need to go because it will be a huge asset and impact on the new reef business I'm starting. so i want and need to be there. lol :)

Loki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh man...i still have time?? i really want to go to macna! i want to go to meet all the r2rs, see the goods, get the inside track, and have a good time. thats why i want to go. i need to go to macna, because it will be a great experience. it will open my eyes to more than the limited reef scene here in norcal, and i need to go because it will be a huge asset and impact on the new reef business I'm starting. so i want and need to be there. lol :)

Yay! You made it :)

Bump for anyone else that wants a shot at MACNA ticket!!

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hope its not to late, would love to go to macna because this hobby is so exspensive I can't afford to buy a ticket, lol and i havn't had a vacation in four years, and I really love salt water

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 27.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back