revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
dfwmacnalogo.png

WIN A FREE PASS

The MACNA crew has so graciously offered us a FULL Conference Pass to giveaway here at R2R valued at over $129!

The Full Conference pass permits access to speaker presentations and the vendor hall for all three days of the conference. It also includes the Friday reception dinner, and the Saturday banquet dinner.

This years MACNA I believe is going to be the best one yet and you don't want to miss it! Actually this weekend is the deadline for getting a pass at the lowest discounted rate. After this weekend the prices go up!

Click here for MACNA info!

Here is how you can get entered to win:

1. Post in this thread and tell us why you would love to go to Dallas and participate in MACNA 2012!

That's it! In a few weeks we will draw one lucky winner!

Thanks again to the Dallas and Fort Worth area reefers for putting on what is expected to be and awesome MACNA and for this free pass!

wysiwyg

marine predator man
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i would love to go to macna in dallas because it would be my first macna trip my first vacation in 5yrs and give me a chance to go visit my brother and his family in round rock texas. and would be an experience of a life time for me

TulsaTye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to win these free passes, I have never attended MACNA but have always wanted too! This time it's close enough for me to attend!

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go because I've never been and I think it would be a great experience and I'd get to meet a bunch of great people that I've only had the pleasure of talking to on the Internet.

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning on going to MACNA because it is close enough to do so. It will be my first time to go. I would love to meet all of the people on here that go. Unfortunatly because of funds I have not been able to get a ticket. This would be awesome to win!

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go to be able to listen to all the great speakers. Its a lot of fun to check out the vendors and the most important is to finally add faces to the people i talk with on R2R!

kuyatwo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go because I want to see sanjay speak and hangout with a bunch of reef nerds as my girlfriend calls hobbyists

Jake1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to win so I can take my son with me! He is why I started keeping reef tanks!! We sit together and watch the fish swim and the corals grow! It would mean a lot to him and me!

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to win the oportunity to go to Macna as the one and only other time I attended Macna was 2 years ago in Orlando. I attended that year along with my wife, my son and new born daughter, however my wife had become seriously ill shortly before and was not in a condition to be left alone, let alone take care of 2 kids so I was not able to participate in any of the seminars. I was only able to briefly walk through the showroom once spending all of 30 minutes there and then not making it back till the raffle. The rest of the time was spent taking care of my wife and kids. I would like an oportunity to experience Macna and everything it has to offer.

Mr E Wrasse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to go and get the opportunity to put a face with some of the names i've come to know here on R2R; as well as check out the latest reef products!

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go as I have never been there before and I missed it last year when it was within driving distance from me :(

ebushrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never been to a macna meeting and would love not only to see what it's all about but also to learn more from the experts what to do and what not to do when it comes to reefing. Also I think that using a forum like r2r would allow me to share some of that information with everyone else to benefit from.

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go to MACNA, since I have never been there before. Also, I would like to be able to hear what some of the experts and what they have to see. Another thing I would be interested in is seeing the vendors and any up and coming products. Lastly, I would like to connect with my fellow hobbyists.

mangoman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'd love to go becuase I missed the opportunity to go when it was an hour away from me in Orlando and won't be able to afford to go any other time if I don't get the free pass. I'd also love to hear, the speakers, everybody in my local area talked about how great all the speakers were!

Calvertbill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to Orlando and Atlanta but passed on the midwest because of a perceived lack of good spots for a nightlife. DFW has Great restaurants and pubs!

newreefer2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would be my third MACNA and each one seems more like a family reunion with all the great reefers I have met and become friends with across the country.

Diane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go because I am new to this exciting world of salt water and want to learn as much as possible. What better way to do that than to listen and ask questions from the experts in the field. Plus I always loved watching Jacque Cousteou ( I know I messed up that spelling)and now be able to see and hear from his son would be the cherry on top of this great once in a life time chance. I hope that I will be picked.

robharold

Farmer wannabe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to go to MACNA for many reasons. I was able to attend MACNA in Atlanta a few years ago and really was not able to enjoy it as much as I would like. I am from Louisiana and we were hit with a hurricane just before MACNA. Several of our reef club, Portal - Bayou Reefkeeping - a Gulf Coast based reef club are planning to go and it would be a great way to enjoy the hobby together as a group. Finally, it is always great to meet and learn from some of the best "experts" in the hobby. Thanks

franklypre

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's right down the road and it would be an honor to go there courtesy of R2R, hope to see ya'll there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back