*** WIN a NooPsyche Reef Light!! 2 WINNERS!! ***

@KrisReef Another Noop Giveaway! You'll get it this time!
Thanks! I already got a lot of "NOOP" but I guess I can try again?
Fail Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts
:cool:


Ok, So what I like about this light is that it comes with a long cord. I like to be able to have the light plugged into a socket away from the tank (not behind) so that I can unplug them when I need to work in the tank during the day. I don't like having them live in case I make a boobob.

Cord Length: From light to power adapter 108 inches, From power adapter to plug 59 inches. Overall length 169 inches
info_480x480.png
Very nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new