*** WIN a NooPsyche Reef Light!! 2 WINNERS!! ***

I have used cheap lights my entire time in the hobby. Have not been able to afford a proper light like this. Would be amazing to win one of these!!
 
Don’t have many corals in my tank but this one is the nicest because it has lots of vibrant colours!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2202.jpeg
    IMG_2202.jpeg
    204.3 KB · Views: 45

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new