*** WIN a NooPsyche Reef Light!! 2 WINNERS!! ***

The light looks very promising for the price point that’s for sure. I like a light that is set it and forget it . Most people like myself are on a budget and this light is budget friendly. I definitely would run this light and compare it to my other one that’s ok for now but definitely need to up grade soon
 
The light looks very promising for the price point that’s for sure. I like a light that is set it and forget it . Most people like myself are on a budget and this light is budget friendly. I definitely would run this light and compare it to my other one that’s ok for now but definitely need to up grade soon
Watched and subbed on YouTube & instagram
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new