WIN a Orphek Dimmable LED Pendant! Enter NOW!

Admit it, you seen me post and thought a winner was drawn huh?

NOT!!!

Haha I'm entering!

Liked and shared!

If I won this I'd finally have a decent fuge light or maybe a LED for a nano!
 
Admit it, you seen me post and thought a winner was drawn huh?

NOT!!!

Haha I'm entering!

Liked and shared!

If I won this I'd finally have a decent fuge light or maybe a LED for a nano!

You suck. I am posting so your name goes away as last commenter.
 
Grrr...I keep checking bc I see your name. Should I assume that someone else will be drawing?
 
You all should send Rev pm's reminding him that he's getting old and forgetful and it is the first of the month and he should quit slackin. He needs it, flood his inbox. Just don't tell him I said to do it:popcorn:
 
You all should send Rev pm's reminding him that he's getting old and forgetful and it is the first of the month and he should quit slackin. He needs it, flood his inbox. Just don't tell him I said to do it:popcorn:

Won't he see it here lol ;)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!
 
Late night lurking ;) ;)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new