WIN a Orphek Dimmable LED Pendant! Enter NOW!

CONGRATS!!!!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!
 
I found a nice fishing rod yesterday, and now this!!???!!?? I better not get a ticket on my way to work..LOL
Woohoo! Thanks to Orphek and R2R!

Now you can fry the fish you catch with the light... Congrats!!! I think I screw up every time I enter into these contests and do something wrong that disqualifies me... U can't me that unlucky can I?
 
Liked! I'd like it to have as my first LEDs as my frag tank lights or a light for my crab and zoa tank


Andrew calvo
 
Would love to add this to the reef tank we have now as it's a little short on lighting. Heard these are incredible and it would be the perfect addition.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new