WIN a Orphek Dimmable LED Pendant! Enter NOW!

Would love to win this awesome light and get rid of my metal halide I would be so happy if I didnt have to deal with my temps in my 92 gal being too high.
 
I have been a loyal customer of yours since the pr156xp. I bought a dimmable ballast from your US rep and did an upgrade on my Pr156xp. I am in the process of sending back my pr156xp to have the color changed to a similar color pattern..... It would be nice to have a freebie for being the guy willing to upgrade your flagship fixture two times.... But i upgrade with love.
 
shared! this pendant light will go great with my upcoming ADA-60F anemone tank!
 
Liked and Shared. Id love to win this Pendant because I tried another brands Par 38 that ended up falling into my tank last year and nuking my whole tank. Came home after working a 12 hour shift at the steel mill and came home to a cloudy, smelly tank with a Par 38 bulb hissing in the middle. Tanks been revamped since then but have yet to give another par 38 bulb a try and I never win anything, would love to win this one.
 
Last edited:
This would be an awesome start to an led lighting upgrade to my 90gal mixed reef. It is absolutely awesome that this light can be controlled by a reef keeper. Good luck to everyone in this giveaway!
 
I can't seem to edit my earlier entry...I need to note that my FB e-mail is NOT the same as my reef2reef email.
My FB is lisathewhitewolf at yahoo.com.
 
Just because...

It would be awesome, and my seahorses would probably look awesome.
 
I liked Orphek a loooong time ago. Shared also. Would love to try this out and review side by side against the Kessil A150w Ocean Blue that I have over my rimless 29 biocube!
 
I would like to win because the pendant looks awesome. I have a place for it. And I never win anything.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new