WIN A TUNZE STREAM 3!! Valued at $350+!!

Entry 1
B86DBCAE-5D85-4606-8837-F18C3FF18BF7.png
Shared on Facebook
 
It's DRAWING TIME!!
 
supporting member
Congratulations @Rob.bucek!! You're our winner for this giveaway!! Please PM me to claim your prize!!

*Prize must be claimed within 72 hours or we will redraw for a new winner.
 
Congratulations @Rob.bucek!! You're our winner for this giveaway!! Please PM me to claim your prize!!

*Prize must be claimed within 72 hours or we will redraw for a new winner.
Errmm.. What did I win? I never win anything. Is this fake news?
 
Omg! I like never win anything, and like now I'm never gonna be able to say I never win anything again lol! Like don't judge me how I used like you know? Haha, this community is awesome! I'm excited and I really am in the midst of standing up a 180 gallon tank right now so likely I can fit this in!
 
Omg! I like never win anything, and like now I'm never gonna be able to say I never win anything again lol! Like don't judge me how I used like you know? Haha, this community is awesome! I'm excited and I really am in the midst of standing up a 180 gallon tank right now so likely I can fit this in!
Such a Valley dude!!
 
This ended in September of 2020!
Thanks for the heads up. For future reference, how do you make a link active (clickable hypertext)? The current Tunze contest requires the official entry to be an active link to a thread you create. The web address I created in the post above is not clickable for me so I'm probably doing something wrong.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new