WIN BIG WITH WATERBOX! REEF LX 190.4 PLUS EDITION GIVEAWAY

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Build.REEFLX.Ad.Giveaway.v2.jpg

Greetings, Waterbox Family!

We wanted to drop in and share some HUGE details regarding our current build series, 'A Guide to Large Reef Aquariums' which documents the progress + setup of our very own REEF LX 320.7 here at Waterbox Studios. As part of this build series, we will be giving away one Waterbox Aquariums REEF LX 190.4 PLUS Edition.

For a chance to win you must fill out the entry form found here:
ENTRY FORM - A Guide to Large Reef Aquariums

Once your submission is complete, you may explore the many ways that you can earn additional entries in the form of social actions, such as following us on Instagram, Facebook, participating in weekly bonus words and more!

+PLUS+
Make sure to join us LIVE each Thursday at 1 PM EST for an all-new episode of 'A Guide to Large Reef Aquariums' and engage in the stream for your chance to win a $100 Waterbox Gift Card; we give away one every episode!

This giveaway is open to US residents-- other territories, don't worry, we are working on some VERY exciting things for you, too!

Happy fishkeeping!

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To clarify, and to just make sure I’m understanding, we are only required to fill out the form to gain an entry correct? We are not required to perform any of the other options, such as social media, etc to be eligible with 1 entry correct?
Either way, I put my entry in

OP
OP
Waterbox Aquariums

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To clarify, and to just make sure I’m understanding, we are only required to fill out the form to gain an entry correct? We are not required to perform any of the other options, such as social media, etc to be eligible with 1 entry correct?
Either way, I put my entry in

That is correct-- submitting the entry form counts as on entry, as seen below. Other entries can be earned by completing the other actions shown here, such as following our social media accounts/YouTube channel, visiting our partner (@Living Reef Orlando )'s website, referring friends and more:
AF399BDF-E3E6-4F05-8461-DE3329EF91E7.jpeg

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is correct-- submitting the entry form counts as on entry, as seen below. Other entries can be earned by completing the other actions shown here, such as following our social media accounts/YouTube channel, visiting our partner (@Living Reef Orlando )'s website, referring friends and more:
AF399BDF-E3E6-4F05-8461-DE3329EF91E7.jpeg
Awesome! I got my entry in. We shall see as I likely will forget about this in a couple weeks lol

OP
OP
Waterbox Aquariums

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This

Is

AWESOME!!!

—-

Already entered and I’m doing the other tasks now!!

—-

How do the coupon codes work for the 10+ entries work?

Nice!

Also, what's an Entry Code?

That was question. Maybe they will randomly post them in this thread, and we have to watch out for them?

Entry Codes are bonus words that are dropped during our REEF LX episodes-- you enter the code word each week for additional entries. : )

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back