Wind turbine

  • Thread starter Thread starter cowboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here in NY we have snow. Sometimes snow covers my panels for a week and of course they don't work covered in snow. My panels make me $110.00 a month averaged out over the year. I have "Sharp" panels and are warrantied for 25 years. The panels are simple to change if need be as they snap in to a track. I replaced 2 of them after an ice storm.
 
Like I said never really looked into solar because of the cost but I do believe that is going to be something I will definitely research for my area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new