Windows tablet for Apex *and* seneye?

W1ngz

Failed Padawan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need something for the Apex UI and there's no way I'm dropping over 200$ just for a seneye web module, and even less so the 280$ they want for their wifi web module.

Wondering if anyone can suggest a simple windows tablet that will be good enough to use Apex Fusion, and also has an extra USB port to drive a seneye? I've seen a few, but they all seem to have a single USB port that doubles as the charge port, which means if it's plugged in 24/7, I can't have a USB device connected 24/7.

If you're not a Seneye user, then yes, it has to be Windows. No android, no apple, no amazon fire.

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need something for the Apex UI and there's no way I'm dropping over 200$ just for a seneye web module, and even less so the 280$ they want for their wifi web module.

Wondering if anyone can suggest a simple windows tablet that will be good enough to use Apex Fusion, and also has an extra USB port to drive a seneye? I've seen a few, but they all seem to have a single USB port that doubles as the charge port, which means if it's plugged in 24/7, I can't have a USB device connected 24/7.

If you're not a Seneye user, then yes, it has to be Windows. No android, no apple, no amazon fire.
You can run windows 10 on abdroid with Limbo emulator.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 43 82.7%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back