Windows tablet for Apex *and* seneye?

W1ngz

Failed Padawan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need something for the Apex UI and there's no way I'm dropping over 200$ just for a seneye web module, and even less so the 280$ they want for their wifi web module.

Wondering if anyone can suggest a simple windows tablet that will be good enough to use Apex Fusion, and also has an extra USB port to drive a seneye? I've seen a few, but they all seem to have a single USB port that doubles as the charge port, which means if it's plugged in 24/7, I can't have a USB device connected 24/7.

If you're not a Seneye user, then yes, it has to be Windows. No android, no apple, no amazon fire.

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need something for the Apex UI and there's no way I'm dropping over 200$ just for a seneye web module, and even less so the 280$ they want for their wifi web module.

Wondering if anyone can suggest a simple windows tablet that will be good enough to use Apex Fusion, and also has an extra USB port to drive a seneye? I've seen a few, but they all seem to have a single USB port that doubles as the charge port, which means if it's plugged in 24/7, I can't have a USB device connected 24/7.

If you're not a Seneye user, then yes, it has to be Windows. No android, no apple, no amazon fire.
You can run windows 10 on abdroid with Limbo emulator.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back