Windy..... or Power??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diesel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Could be your part of country that labor or generator itself cost more.
Probably more labor than anything. Electrical and gas lines had to be run about 100' or so. Cellular upgrade was $500-600. Any generator failure is reported automatically to the installer whether I'm in town or not. Total peace of mind.
 
UHMMmmmm, what about Ms April F Ools?? Who cares about you guys generators :D

I could go with self micronano bubbling acro's but...........
 
Serious @Diesel , dude you got everyone so good that people kept the conversation alive even after you personally announced it was an April Fools joke. Man you are good! I got so caught up in the technical aspects of the Texas power grid and supply and demand economics of the whole thing that I completely missed the forest for the stupid trees.... Adam figured it out in post 13, then 17, then post 20 (are we all idiots? I lived in Austin for 10 years and never had to "tell" the electricity company about my tanks... well that proves that I'm an idiot)... post 25, 26, 27, 30, 31, 32, 33... and we kept going.... at least Adam @Battlecorals figured it out by post 13... Geez. Good one man, I appreciate the time and thought you put into that one!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new