Winter live sale!!!

JF PAPA SMURF
wls-12_zps5fe32eaf.jpg

$49

CLICK HERE
 
far less people now than last live sale.Last time was 5 times as hard
 
Jason, ur pictures are mixed up buddy
 
Yes they are, you're just not fast enough:)
 
Well shoot...just saw the shipping schedule.
I won't be able to accept a shipment until Friday.....:boom:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new