Winter live sale!!!

JF PURPLE FOREST MINI COLONY
wls-48_zps8371eaf4.jpg

$59

CLICK HERE
 
How is anyone going through the checkout process that fast?
 
go ahead and post a beach bum for me now!
 
It's making me log in each time as well.
 
all i can say is each live sale is a little different and each require it's own strategy, keep trying and good luck
I've been involved in a few of them. But it's making me sign in each time and it's not storing my address.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new