Winter live sale!!!

So here are my spoils of war so far:
1. Red Planet Acro
2. JF Pink Limeade Acro
3. Tyree Blueberry Stars Acro
4. JF Slow Burn Monti
5. JF Purple Forest Acro Mini Colony

How about everyone else?
 
JF FREAK HAIR PAVONA
wls-98_zps7523b52b.jpg

$49

CLICK HERE
 
also this is proaby the hardest one since its one frag at a time.
 
i dunno i think i grabbed some of those too.
 
so when it tells me to proceed to checkout and I hit paypal ect. and then it says cart is empty, does that mean someone else got it at the same time? again new at this? or am I doing something wrong?
 
Yea means you missed it.
so when it tells me to proceed to checkout and I hit paypal ect. and then it says cart is empty, does that mean someone else got it at the same time? again new at this? or am I doing something wrong?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new