Winter live sale!!!

JF RAINBOW ACAN
WYG-13D-2T_zpscf8af961.jpg

$29

CLICK HERE
 
those are sweet too, I got mine from LFS last week, I paid more for them then what you paid :/
 
Got the Acans!
 
I shouldn't have been typing about getting acans and been more concerned with getting more acans!
 
well, you've done an Incredible amount of business today, 500 bumps which Is probably 300 sales. well as a business owner Id say put the Irons In the fire and really hit It now.... you've got the young crowd ready to spend their parents money...lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new