Wip's 92g SPS dominated Corner Tank

How do you like your AI Sols? I have two over a 50 gallon. I've got mine 12 inches off the water and on about 20% at the high point of the day. I'm looking to get Hydras sometime next year to have much more color variations throughout the day.

I love my AI's. Dont even want to upgrade.
 
Correction 30% at high point. I don't like the ai controller. Can't wait for the new apex firmware to come out. It will work perfect for my hydras.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new