Wiring Help please!?

Thats right. It is a electric loop. Just like the old Christmas lights. If you have a long wait for the bulb. You can pick up a spare at a LFS to test you system. It is always good to have a few spare bulbs.

Yes as soon as I can today I will be buying one today. Thanks everyone!!
 
The sockets themselves are connected together on this ballast, which should mean that both bulbs need to be in place for them to strike.
 
I just wired up the same retro kit I can fill a little tingle when I touch the ballast stray voltage ??????
 
Last week I installed my LET kit with both bulbs and it never lit. I did see 1 bulb turn on for a second but then turned off. Convinced it was probably a wiring issue yesterday I rewired the entire fixture and carefully followed the instructions and made sure every wire was cut correctly and snug.
This time nothing happened - I am completely puzzled. I ordered new bulbs from amazon and it arrived shattered so now considering buying some standard bulbs just so I can rule out the bulbs. I may give it 1 more try but losing patients fast on this one.

Anyone see anything out of the ordinary from a glance?

1204170216b.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new