Wishing everyone a merry christmas

cvasaltyfish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to wish everyone a merry christmas and hope they have a safe and happy holiday.

sent from my hand held computer
 
Merry Xmas everyone! I just finished wrapping presents and am going to bed. I should be up in about another five hours. Maybe next year I'll learn to wrap sooner, lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new