Witam z Polski

inmar

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
19
Location
Polska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Witam, jestem Inmar z Polski, do rejestracji skłonił mnie ciekawy temat filtra CO2 w obiegu zamkniętym, który już stosuję od miesiąca.Niestety nie znam angielskiego i muszę tłumaczyć przez google.

Translation:
Hello, I am Inmar from Poland, I was prompted to register by the interesting topic of the closed-loop CO2 filter, which I have been using for a month, Unfortunately, I don't know English and I have to translate via google.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Translations are just fine. You may even get some responses in Polish. there are people from all over the globe on here sharing their passion for saltwater aquaria.

TRANSLATION (no idea how good this is):

Witamy w R2R! Tłumaczenia są w porządku. Możesz nawet otrzymać odpowiedzi w języku polskim. są tu ludzie z całego świata, którzy dzielą się swoją pasją do akwariów morskich.

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Witam, jestem Inmar z Polski, do rejestracji skłonił mnie ciekawy temat filtra CO2 w obiegu zamkniętym, który już stosuję od miesiąca.Niestety nie znam angielskiego i muszę tłumaczyć przez google.

Translation:
Hello, I am Inmar from Poland, I was prompted to register by the interesting topic of the closed-loop CO2 filter, which I have been using for a month, Unfortunately, I don't know English and I have to translate via google.

Hi Inmar and Welcome!

This might help you find people local to you:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
 
Witam, jestem Inmar z Polski, do rejestracji skłonił mnie ciekawy temat filtra CO2 w obiegu zamkniętym, który już stosuję od miesiąca.Niestety nie znam angielskiego i muszę tłumaczyć przez google.

Translation:
Hello, I am Inmar from Poland, I was prompted to register by the interesting topic of the closed-loop CO2 filter, which I have been using for a month, Unfortunately, I don't know English and I have to translate via google.

witam, jestem z UK, moja żona 15 lat Agnieszka jest z Radomia w Polsce, mamy 2 córki, Rozalia 7 lat i Emilia 8 miesięcy.
Wciąż jestem nowy w tym hobby (moje akwarium ma prawie 2 lata) witam w reef2reef.
Gdzie teraz mieszkasz? kraj/lokalizacja, jaki rozmiar posiadasz i założyłeś akwarium, dziękuję

żonaty od 15 lat przepraszam, moja żona ma 36 ha ha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new