With multiple sensors, a problem with reefpi

Lubo.2302

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mám problém s reefpi na V6.5 kde mám rozšírenie o ďalšie senzory čo je 12 senzorov a keď pridám tieto senzory na kartu konektorov tak mi zmiznú všetky spodné ikony z hlavného menu. Problém nastáva, keď je v hlavnom menu zobrazených viac ako 6 senzorov (Snímače, Teplota, PH). Potom sa celý systém zasekne a rozsvieti sa červená zásuvka, jediná oprava je nová inštalácia.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mám problém s reefpi na V6.5 kde mám rozšírenie o ďalšie senzory čo je 12 senzorov a keď pridám tieto senzory na kartu konektorov tak mi zmiznú všetky spodné ikony z hlavného menu. Problém nastáva, keď je v hlavnom menu zobrazených viac ako 6 senzorov (Snímače, Teplota, PH). Potom sa celý systém zasekne a rozsvieti sa červená zásuvka, jediná oprava je nová inštalácia.
Please try to translate into English? - I think you were saying:

I have a problem with reefpi on V6.5 where I have an extension with additional sensors, which is 12 sensors, and when I add these sensors to the connectors card, all the bottom icons disappear from the main menu. The problem occurs when more than 6 sensors (Sensors, Temperature, PH) are displayed in the main menu. Then the whole system gets stuck and the red socket lights up, the only fix is a fresh install.

OP
OP
L

Lubo.2302

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a problem with reefpi on V6.5 where I have an extension with additional sensors, which is 12 sensors, and when I add these sensors to the connectors tab, all the bottom icons disappear from the main menu. The problem occurs when more than 6 sensors (Sensors, Temperature, PH) are displayed in the main menu. Then the whole system gets stuck and the red socket lights up, the only fix is a fresh install.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back