Won $ 100 Gift Card

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freenow54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Freenow54

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Messages
7,615
Reaction score
6,079
Location
Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I won a $ 100.00 dollar gift card from a coral supplier . I informed the coordinator that I live in Canada . assuming I cannot have coral shipped to me. I have yet to hear from either. I at least would like to know its real, and to at least to see this passed on to another deserving member. However I would not turn down a gift card from another sponsor however😀
 
I'll admit, this is kind of a bummer situation.

@AlyciaMarie is there anything that can be worked out for this member?
 
Sorry I missed this! Sending you a PM @Freenow54 !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new