Wondering about Gorillia glue

dustponds10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2009
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever used gorillia glue to glue there frags down? I am just wondering because I comes in huge bottles that would last for ever.
 
I think the active ingredient would be detrimental to the tank. What is the active ingredient btw? Frag glue is cyanosomethingoranother
 
I wouldn't use it. Not sure about the chemical safety, but the amount that it expands when drying is problematic in mounting corals. Use the gel superglue or putty that everyone else uses. Not worth the risk unless you have a separate tank in which to experiment.
Gary
 
Yeah well I used some of the gorilia glue on soem shoes and wow it foams alot. I just wondered. i use super glue gel or IC gel most of the time. Thanks for all your input.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new