Yes I realized that you may take my reply as directed at you. Sort of was in the way I knew that you would understand what I was trying to suggest to help. Oh no another another money pit Hobby. I love exotic wood . As to Music I chased the analog / solid State . I bought a Bryston Amp , Paradigm speakers , and various Turntables . I used to read Stereophile until 2 in the morning trying to learn all about it. I always wanted a Tube amp until Vinyl crashed . You must have one scary system . I am Drooling nowI was responding to Bear for being needlessly argumentative about reciprocating motion.
I use a set of very nice pull saws for hand cut dovetails. I don’t have a steady stroke, so only cut on the pull and lift the saw on the return so that I don’t wander.
Here are some in Chechin (aka Caribbean Rosewood) — a handmade case for a pair of VTA-120 monoblock tube amps I built.
![]()
