Wooden Stands

  • Thread starter Thread starter YeetReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

YeetReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
106
Reaction score
86
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anyone know where I could get someone to make me a stand like out of 2x4s and plywood? I am essentially too lazy to do it myself and would pay for someone else to build it.
 
Shop local furniture and cabinet makers. Shipping a big, heavy stand will make it quite expensive.

Where are you located?

I made mine with kitchen cabinets and a bit of extra reinforcement.

20200117_163550.jpg
 
I’ve never met anyone lazier than me. I literally do the bare minimum in everything I do LOL. Over the last 3 (or so) weeks I’ve been building a stand. Literally little by little.

1A9049B0-095C-4CA0-BA5F-4F570F6ACCDE.jpeg 121BBE78-5F47-4F85-A6A3-BBB08F074093.jpeg
 
Shop local furniture and cabinet makers. Shipping a big, heavy stand will make it quite expensive.

Where are you located?

I made mine with kitchen cabinets and a bit of extra reinforcement.

20200117_163550.jpg
dang those look really good. I am located in Arcadia,Templecity area in California
 
I’ve never met anyone lazier than me. I literally do the bare minimum in everything I do LOL. Over the last 3 (or so) weeks I’ve been building a stand. Literally little by little.

1A9049B0-095C-4CA0-BA5F-4F570F6ACCDE.jpeg 121BBE78-5F47-4F85-A6A3-BBB08F074093.jpeg
loooking good as well my man
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new