woohoo

  • Thread starter Thread starter ofblong
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ofblong

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
343
Reaction score
13
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its riding season again. I had the bike out like 3 weeks ago and then put it back till today.

I am now on Day shift for a year and a half for training on my electrical apprenticeship and then I go back to 3rd to finish it out. Either way I GET TO RIDE THE MOTORCYCLE to work again lol. now I just need to find time to get the bike back to MMcycle cause they never cleaned the bike from when I hit the deer and had to have the front rim replaced. So they said when I get a chance and its a warm day bring it down and they will detail it for free. So I gotta get it to em.


yes for those on MR this is the same post but I would rather post here anyways so thus why I posted here as well lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new