Work from home Thursdays top-down shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter jessezm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jessezm

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
596
Reaction score
542
Location
Downtown Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's nice having a tank to stare at from time to time when I'm working from home :-)

Here are a few gratuitous top-downs
IMG_4701.JPG
IMG_4700.JPG
IMG_4699.JPG
IMG_4698.JPG
IMG_4697.JPG
IMG_4696.JPG
IMG_4695.JPG
IMG_4694.JPG
 
Nice, what's the whitish pink one in the first two pics?

A Ponape Birdsnest (from Rit at Atlanta Aquarium in Duluth, Ga) that I clearly did a terrible job acclimating to my lighting LOL. It's on the mend though :-)

Beautiful tank !

Thanks so much! My colors are not where I want them to be still, but the tank has only been up since November 2018. Considering that, I'm liking the direction things are headed :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new