Work in progress

Funky

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
96
Location
Horsham
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started my first salt water aquarium when I was 16 years old back in the 80’s no internet not a lot of information there was a lot of trial and error it was a 150 gallon tank that was built into a bar in my parents basement still looking for pics of that . My hobby lasted about 5 years I had lots of fish over those years horse shoe crabs moray eels I think I had one of everything at some point. Fast forward to 7 months ago I decided to get back into it I have a 75 gallon high. I have some soft coral with a community tank it seems I should have started with a bigger tank I just picked up a 150 gallon tank that is in my garage that I will be transferring over not looking forward to that but looking forward to the bigger tank that one is drillied out for a sump witch I’ve never had before
 
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new