Working on my camera settings...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jedi1199
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Also, for those of you who still wonder if post processing is REALLY necessary? Here is the same pic unedited, a minor tweak, and further processing...

IMG_0184.jpg
IMG_0184-2.jpg
IMG_0184-3.jpg




I think that final image comes closest I have gotten so far to a photo like Dennis posted, where the fish seems to be suspended in the air...

1696571220555.png
 
Got a pretty decent shot tonight of my 2 spot bristletooth tang....

This guy is VERY difficult to photograph. He runs and hides to any motion outside the tank. As soon as he sees me approach, he darts behind the rocks.

Photo is still just a touch out of focus I think, but better than any I have gotten of him so far.

IMG_0092.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new