Works on Coral?

Andrew Schubert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed some small white worm like things growing on my zoa frag. Are they works? If so what kind? I noticed them about a week ago and have been monitoring ever since. They don't appear to be moving, and are always in the same spot. So I'm not sure what they are??? I did dip the Coral before addinf it to the tank a little over a month ago now.
MVIMG_20180906_234408.jpeg
MVIMG_20180906_234414.jpeg

OP
OP
Andrew Schubert

Andrew Schubert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I was afraid I introduced something bad to the tank. I hope they do go away as I've read they can overtime bc they sure r ugly...lol

Fishguru

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
agreed, they are going to show up at some point. You can think about it like a "natural" complement. These mark an established and healthy tank. in some scenarios you, ive found them to be visually pleasing. Ive been told my back glass looks like the night sky

Fishguru

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
agreed, they are going to show up at some point. You can think about it like a "natural" complement. These mark an established and healthy tank. in some scenarios you, ive found them to be visually pleasing. Ive been told my back glass looks like the night sky

20180904_164310.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back