World cup 2018 thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sallstrom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
And today also Sweden plays their first game! Not high expectations but still nervous as hell ;Nailbiting
We're putting up a big screen to watch the game in the exhibition today (we are closed on mondays).
Go Sweden!!
 
Sweden v Germany, Sallstrom would you like to comment? What do you think? It's very quiet
I'm happy if we only lose by say 0-2 :D
But you never know. Sweden beat Italy to qualify to the WC, so we have done heroic games against strong opponents before :)

Strong start from Belgium today. A lot of great players in that team!
 
I'm happy if we only lose by say 0-2 :D
But you never know. Sweden beat Italy to qualify to the WC, so we have done heroic games against strong opponents before :)

Strong start from Belgium today. A lot of great players in that team!
Sallstrom you have spoken, like I say, "we'll wait and see."
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new