World Record Mexican Turbo

Danjoethepirate

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
518
Location
Jacksonville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I may have a world record here, it's about 5 inches across. I have no idea how how it got that big, I have no radiation leaks in my house that I know of. My children are abnormally large as well though so I don't know....
 
“Friggin gigantic snail!”
😂
 
That is one massive snail
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new