World Record Mexican Turbo

Danjoethepirate

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2020
Messages
333
Reaction score
521
Location
Jacksonville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I may have a world record here, it's about 5 inches across. I have no idea how how it got that big, I have no radiation leaks in my house that I know of. My children are abnormally large as well though so I don't know....
 
“Friggin gigantic snail!”
😂
 
That is one massive snail
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new