World Wide Corals A++++++++

Sfgiants55

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Messages
227
Reaction score
1
Location
Socal
I just got some amazing coral from WWC! Victor and Lou are awesome and their corals are even better! I highly recommend purchasing from them! I need to make a trip out there to see Casper and Pearl!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new