World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY LIVE SALE! 2500 Frags in 18 HOURS! Massive Discounts!

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Does anyone know how you redeem your WWC points?
Make sure to sign up for our Rewards program. You can then redeem points on your purchase. Points can't be used during the live sale, but you do gain points for your purchases during the live sale. Hope that helped

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
I live in SC though. Are there modules for other than FL still available?
Update: Shipping modules have been put on the website.

Last edited:

New&no clue

View Badges
Reaction score
Make sure to sign up for our Rewards program. You can then redeem points on your purchase. Points can't be used during the live sale, but you do gain points for your purchases during the live sale. Hope that helped
I'm set up with the rewards program, it shows my total points, but how do I use them on a purchase today? Also if i buy something today can I add it to my shipment from yesterday?

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm set up with the rewards program, it shows my total points, but how do I use them on a purchase today? Also if i buy something today can I add it to my shipment from yesterday?
Points cannot be used during the After Sale today. But just so you know, to redeem your points, log into the rewards program, and generate a code to be used towards your purchase. But you cannot redeem today during the After Sale.

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
How many did we have that qualified for the drawing on the versa
We are still working on that, as well getting everyone's orders squared away. Stay tuned

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Do we need to send post timestamps or will you all verify everything?
Make sure you PM us stating that you participated. This way we can verify on our end that you are qualified for the contest.

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
@WWC What is the cutoff to add to your existing order? Example: I have a Friday 12/6 shipping module. I'm assuming I can add to that order through Wednesday?

I'm thinking about using points for a conch and maybe some other inverts or coral.
You can add to that order, you just can't use your points till after our After Sale. If you do place an order after today, just send us an email that you want that order added on.

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
@WWC Do you have any more Speckled Leather, Blue Willy Ricordea, or Winter/Icy Pipe Organs? Even if not at sale price I missed them and would like to add to order at regular price.
Checking for you. We will let you know in a few

Where do you go in case of a real reef tank emergency?

• Me, myself and I

Votes: 224 43.4%
  • Local Friend

Votes: 47 9.1%
  • Reef2Reef

Votes: 198 38.4%
  • Other

Votes: 47 9.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors